Squiggy may look differentthat your normal machine quilting ruler, but trust us, it’s your go-to ruler for machine quilting serpentine lines and wavy designs.
The serpentine line is a curvy design that’s perfect for quilt borders and sashings. It adds beautiful texture and depth to your quilts, but can be difficult to free-motion quilt. Angela Walters, machine quilting teacher and author, designed Squiggy after the realization that this design was one that a majority of quilters struggle with.
Squiggy is versatile, allowing you to quilt serpentine lines in 2in and 3in borders as well as quilting them from top to bottom, bottom to top, left to right or right to left. Now you don’t have to spend months trying to learn the design, you can get right to quilting them in your quilts!<
- Creative Grids grip helps prevent your ruler from slipping.
- Black and White dashed guide lines which are visible on all fabric colours.
- Double sided to allow you to quilt multiple size borders with the same ruler
- Seam guides helps keep your design straight.
- Stopping points for a continuous quilting design.
- Made of 1/4" thick heavy grade acrylic
Use Squiggy for quilting:
- Serpentine lines in both directions in 2in and 3in borders and sashing.
- Overlapping serpentine lines
- Varied Serpentine lines
- Allover ribbons
- Clamshells and more!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kimz Sewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.