- With the Easy Half Square Triangle Remarkable Tool you can make unlimited amounts of half square triangles!
- It fits perfectly over a 10”x10” layer cake precut square (or cut your own) but you can use it for any size block smaller than that.
- The easiest way to use this stencil is to match it to a center point on your cutting mat, with some painter’s tape, tape the stencil to the cutting mat on the left or right side (depending if your left or right handed).
- Then simply lift the stencil, place two squares with right sides together matching their center to the center mark on the cutting mat and pounce the markings to the top fabric.
- Sew on the dash lines, cut on the solid lines of the X and then cut the final lines indicated by the scissors and you will have 8 half square triangles!
Full Line Stencils are unique, they are made to be transferred with a Pounce pad.
The opening that the chalk from the pad goes through is a mesh or screen, this allows the complete line to be transferred. No more breaks and bridges that are found in traditional stencils.
They are accurate, fast and easy to use.
Full Line Stencils work by forcing the chalk powder in the pounce pad through the screen mesh as it's swiped across the surface of the stencil. The designs do not have a true opening, a pencil will not work to transfer them.
The design is transferred on to the quilt top so quickly, no more fatigue in your hands from gripping the pencil, fabric does not get stretched and pulled like it does with a sharp pencil point.
There is no right or wrong side, most designs have registration marks to help align repeats. And rather than tracing all those lines you just swipe the chalk filled refillable Pounce Pad over the mesh and are ready to sew in no time.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kimz Sewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.