KNOW YOUR OVERLOCKER 2.0
Continuing on from Know Your Overlocker #1 (prerequisite class) - this class is designed to broaden your overlocking knowledge base, make your overlocking experience more time saving and efficient, and to inspire you to get more out of your machine. We learn to use the optional accessories available for your overlocker, to give a faster and more professional finish, including using them for techniques such as piping, elasticating, inserting zippers, blind hemming, gathering layers, flatlocking and many others.
- Overlocker in good working order - recently serviced
- Foot control and lead
- Instruction book
- Tool kit including screw drivers, tweezers and spare needles
- All overlocker accessories that came with your machine
- Piping foot (two sizes if possible)
- Elastic attachment/foot
- Gatherine attachment/foot
- Multipurpose foot (Bernina only)
- Blindhemming foot
- Cording foot
- Small pair of thread snips
- Overlocking threads
- Notebook and pen
- Glue pen
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kimz Sewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.