Janome Skyline S7 Sewing Machine
The Skyline S7 comes with 240 built-in stitches, including 11 one-step buttonholes and 7 alphabets. Quilters and designers will enjoy the AcuFeed™ Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System and the automatic presser foot lift. The 11 buttonholes can be customised for stitch width, stitch density and buttonhole opening. Along with that, the 7 alphabets also go up to a 9mm width with a revised letter size and shape for increased realism and balance. Navigation through all of these features has become easier with the Skyline S7’s new LCD colour touch screen.
- 240 built-in stitches
- 11 one-step buttonholes
- 7 alphabets
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- USB port for adding stitches
- Stitch composer stitch creation program
- Automatic thread tension
- Built-in advanced needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Easy set bobbin
- Bobbin winding plate with cutter
- Memorised needle up/down
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Automatic thread cutter
- AcuFeed™ Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- Variable zigzag for free motion quilting
- One-step needle plate conversion
Find out about all the features in the Janome Skyline S7 Brochure here
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kimz Sewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.