The Sewist 780DC is the latest addition to the Janome Family, the larger of the new Sewists and Janome’s Newest Computerised Machine with 80 utility and decorative stitches, which are shown on two side card extracts (the most important 20 stitches are controlled by direct button selection). The motor found in other DC models give this machine the power to withstand more robust projects. The stitch width and length are adjustable via buttons positioned at the very front of the machine, adjustable during sewing. The small but easy to read LED display provides the necessary information on stitch selection, foot recommendation and set length and width of the stitch.
- 80 Built-in stitches including 3 one-step buttonholes
- 20 Direct stitch selection keys + slide out stitch charts
- Foot pressure – 6 levels / Built-in needle threader
- Hinged side opening face plate – easy access to threading path
- Automatic thread cutter / Easy set bobbin / Stitch elongation
- 7 Standard feet – A zigzag, C overedge, E zipper, F satin, G blind hem, M special overedge, R buttonhole
- Instructional DVD / Hard Cover / Weight 6.5Kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kimz Sewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.