Janome Horizon Memory Craft 8200 QCP Special Edition Sewing Machine
Janome Horizon Memory Craft 8200QCP – Special Edition Sewing Machine
170 Stitches, 4 fonts, 9mm, Up to 1000spm, AcuFeed flex, Knee Lifter
The Horizon MC8200QC Special Edition offers any sewist the functionality, precision and ease of use which Janome technology is renowned for. Creativity is about unlocking possibility. This model not only gives you a valuable quilting and sewing machine; it’s also bigger and bolder than a standard sewing machine. If it’s time to take a new direction then this is the machine for you. The obvious features that jump out at you straight away are the large 11 inch throat opening, which means that you can now handle those large bulky projects with ease. Also the 10 inch free arm means sewing those fiddly items like cuffs, pant legs, etc. will no longer be the hassle they have been in the past.
Other features include:
- 9mm stitches;
- the ability to sew up to 1,000 stitches per minute;
- removable AcuFeed System;
- shadow-free lighting;
- bright backlit LCD touch screen;
- 10 direct stitch keys for fast and efficient stitch selections of your commonly used stitches;
- one-step needle plate release;
- huge storage compartments and much more.
Includes Instructional DVD
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kimz Sewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.