Kit contains Easy Does It pattern sheet, one rectangle of Soft and Stable, three fat quarters in coordinating prints/colors, interfacing, and a zipper to make this handy bag. (Fabric may differ from image)
You will love the results and the usefulness of this little project. The handy zippered bag with attached handles will store and carry all your essentials — or make a quick and easy gift!
Fabric quilted with Soft and Stable gives great body and stability and ensures long-lasting wear.
Finished size: 6"H x 9"W x 4¼"D
The Easy Does It pattern is a perfect way to learn many of the basic techniques used to make ByAnnie patterns.
As you make this useful bag, you will learn how to:
- Quilt fabric with Soft and Stable
- Attach a zipper to Zipper Strips made from quilted fabric (a process used in almost all our travel bags/backpacks)
- Join Zipper Strips to Side Strip and bind edge for a flat finish (used in many of our patterns)
- Join three-dimensional pieces
- Bind raw edges on dimensional bags (including tips for going around corners, joining ends, and finishing binding)