The Stiletto Pressing Tool - By Annie
One of Annie's very favorite tools, she considers the stiletto/pressing tool to be every bit as important as a rotary cutter. It is always in her hand as she sews.
Here's what we love about this precision placement tool:
- The stiletto point enables you to hold pieces in place easily and is especially helpful when piecing or attaching bindings.
- You can keep the tip of the stiletto in place on the fabric almost until the needle reaches the point. It is impossible to keep your fingers in place when you get that close to the needle.
- The Point of the Stiletto is sand ground which helps it to grab the fabric and hold it in place.
- The steel point is manufactured from high-carbon German-made steel and is inserted deep into the handle for long-lasting wear.
- The other end of the tool is angled at just the right degree to make a surface for pressing seams open. There is no need to move to the ironing board for just a small seam. You can press right at your machine!
- The turnings on the handle make the tool easy to hold and grip and as it is very lightweight - hands don't get tired.
- The entire tool is made of quality European beech wood which is lacquer-finished for long-lasting wear and a smooth finish. The lacquer-finish makes the handle durable and water-resistant.
ByAnnie's Stiletto/Pressing Tool makes a great gift for friends who sew or quilt. They will bless you for your thoughtfulness as they fall in love with this handy tool!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kimz Sewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.