For those who have recently purchased a new overlocker, or those who have owned an overlocker for some time and want to learn some great hints and tips. This full day class is designed to teach you all you need to know about basic overlocker techniques, and build up confidence. Topics covered include; threads, needles, cutting blades, threading your overlocker with confidence, tensions, differential feed, stitch lengths/widths, gathering, overlockering curves, inside and outside corners, beginning and ending seams and rolled hems. The perfect ticket to begin your overlocking journey of time-saving techniques.
- Overlocker in good working order
- Foot control and lead
- All overlocker accessories that came with your machine
- Tool kit including screwdrivers and spare needles
- Instruction book
- Small pair of thread snips
- One reel each of red, blue, yellow and green quality overlocking threads - not sewing threads
- Notebook and pen
- Glue Pen
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kimz Sewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.